Tag CloudAcademy Canada bay of islands busing city council college College North Atlantic concert Corner Brook Corner Brook Election employment feedback Friends Gary Geocaching Golf Grenfell Campus Hiking Humber Valley jobs labour day lifeguard marble mountain margaret bowater Newfoundland NL Blogs Offbeat Opinion park Photos Politics recycle seniors ski students Stuff summer swimming Tech Tourism transit university Video webcam Websites winter carnival
- Gerald Lahey on Corner Brook Canada Day Fireworks
- Grace Viernes Sanchez on WestJet President – Corner Brook Native Sean Durfy
- Shannon Clay on Scott Grant Corner Brook Photographer
- Gary on Corner Brook Canada Day Fireworks
- Candace Cunning on Corner Brook Canada Day Fireworks
- Geoff Sparkes on Busy Day
- Denise May on Busy Day
- Corner Brook Farmers’ Market Visioning Session!
- Snowshoeing in Corner Brook Along the Corner Brook Stream Trail
- Corner Brook Canada Day Fireworks
- Corner Brook ACE Awards | Achievement in Community Excellence
- Corner Brook At Sunset
- Moonlit Night In Corner Brook Newfoundland
- City of Corner Brook and IAFF Local 1222
- How should municipalities finance drinking water and sewage treatment infrastructure?
- Corner Brook Spring/Summer Activity Guide 2012
- Facebook and Twitter
Tag Archives: Tourism
I had the opportunity to see the dress rehearsal for A Concise History of Newfoundland & Labrador at the Bay Of Island Yacht Club here in Corner Brook last night. It was an awesome Dinner Theatre show put off by … Continue reading
Thought some of you would be interested in seeing this video of caplin rolling here in Middle Cove Beach in Newfoundland & Labrador. It is always an awesome sight to see. This video was shot in HD so don’t forget … Continue reading
Beautiful toursim video taken in Newtown, Bonavista Bay in Newfoundland and Labrador. This video was sent in by Darryl Murphy. Darryl posts as Emotion Family Films on Vimeo. Thanks for the video Darryl.
Great new video out from the Newfoundland and Labrador Department of Tourism. In this video, The Torngat Mountains National Park is featured prominently. I’ve never been to the Torngat Mountains park but this simply looks spectacular.