Tag CloudAcademy Canada bay of islands busing city council college College North Atlantic concert Corner Brook Corner Brook Election employment feedback Friends Gary Geocaching Golf Grenfell Campus Hiking Humber Valley jobs labour day lifeguard marble mountain margaret bowater Newfoundland NL Blogs Offbeat Opinion park Photos Politics recycle seniors ski students Stuff summer swimming Tech Tourism transit university Video webcam Websites winter carnival
- Gerald Lahey on Corner Brook Canada Day Fireworks
- Grace Viernes Sanchez on WestJet President – Corner Brook Native Sean Durfy
- Shannon Clay on Scott Grant Corner Brook Photographer
- Gary on Corner Brook Canada Day Fireworks
- Candace Cunning on Corner Brook Canada Day Fireworks
- Geoff Sparkes on Busy Day
- Denise May on Busy Day
- Corner Brook Farmers’ Market Visioning Session!
- Snowshoeing in Corner Brook Along the Corner Brook Stream Trail
- Corner Brook Canada Day Fireworks
- Corner Brook ACE Awards | Achievement in Community Excellence
- Corner Brook At Sunset
- Moonlit Night In Corner Brook Newfoundland
- City of Corner Brook and IAFF Local 1222
- How should municipalities finance drinking water and sewage treatment infrastructure?
- Corner Brook Spring/Summer Activity Guide 2012
- Facebook and Twitter
Tag Archives: Geocaching
I had the opportunity to hike the Man In The Mountain trail yesterday. The trail, which is part of the International Appalachian Trail of Newfoundland and overlooks the Humber River, was an amazing hike.
There are lots of great geocaches in and around the Corner Brook area. Myself and the lads (along with one of their friends) had a great day. We discovered 5 caches today and we hid one (GC1QXD5) as well. We … Continue reading