Tag CloudAcademy Canada bay of islands busing city council college College North Atlantic concert Corner Brook Corner Brook Election employment feedback Friends Gary Geocaching Golf Grenfell Campus Hiking Humber Valley jobs labour day lifeguard marble mountain margaret bowater Newfoundland NL Blogs Offbeat Opinion park Photos Politics recycle seniors ski students Stuff summer swimming Tech Tourism transit university Video webcam Websites winter carnival
- Gerald Lahey on Corner Brook Canada Day Fireworks
- Grace Viernes Sanchez on WestJet President – Corner Brook Native Sean Durfy
- Shannon Clay on Scott Grant Corner Brook Photographer
- Gary on Corner Brook Canada Day Fireworks
- Candace Cunning on Corner Brook Canada Day Fireworks
- Geoff Sparkes on Busy Day
- Denise May on Busy Day
- Corner Brook Farmers’ Market Visioning Session!
- Snowshoeing in Corner Brook Along the Corner Brook Stream Trail
- Corner Brook Canada Day Fireworks
- Corner Brook ACE Awards | Achievement in Community Excellence
- Corner Brook At Sunset
- Moonlit Night In Corner Brook Newfoundland
- City of Corner Brook and IAFF Local 1222
- How should municipalities finance drinking water and sewage treatment infrastructure?
- Corner Brook Spring/Summer Activity Guide 2012
- Facebook and Twitter
Tag Archives: Gary
I just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy New Year for 2010. I hope that the new year / new decade brings you all joy, happiness and good health. Here are a couple of pictures of my two boys … Continue reading
On Friday, I had the opportunity to golf on the River Course the Humber Valley Resort. The course is in great shape. My score was brutal but I really enjoyed myself a great deal. Golf with an awesome friend in … Continue reading
After work yesterday, myself and the two lads went for a swim at Margaret Bowater Park. We came home, threw on the BBQ, had a meal fit for kings and then went out for a walk down to West St. … Continue reading
Yesterday I posted a couple of videos from the Canada Day celebrations at Margaret Bowater Park in Corner Brook. Here are some pictures from the great day.