Tag CloudAcademy Canada bay of islands busing city council college College North Atlantic concert Corner Brook Corner Brook Election employment feedback Friends Gary Geocaching Golf Grenfell Campus Hiking Humber Valley jobs labour day lifeguard marble mountain margaret bowater Newfoundland NL Blogs Offbeat Opinion park Photos Politics recycle seniors ski students Stuff summer swimming Tech Tourism transit university Video webcam Websites winter carnival
- Gerald Lahey on Corner Brook Canada Day Fireworks
- Grace Viernes Sanchez on WestJet President – Corner Brook Native Sean Durfy
- Shannon Clay on Scott Grant Corner Brook Photographer
- Gary on Corner Brook Canada Day Fireworks
- Candace Cunning on Corner Brook Canada Day Fireworks
- Geoff Sparkes on Busy Day
- Denise May on Busy Day
- Corner Brook Farmers’ Market Visioning Session!
- Snowshoeing in Corner Brook Along the Corner Brook Stream Trail
- Corner Brook Canada Day Fireworks
- Corner Brook ACE Awards | Achievement in Community Excellence
- Corner Brook At Sunset
- Moonlit Night In Corner Brook Newfoundland
- City of Corner Brook and IAFF Local 1222
- How should municipalities finance drinking water and sewage treatment infrastructure?
- Corner Brook Spring/Summer Activity Guide 2012
- Facebook and Twitter
Category Archives: Corner Brook
You are warmly invited to participate in the upcoming Corner Brook Farmers’ Market Visioning Session! This event will help create a vision for the re-development of a farmers’ market in this region. Travel subsidies are available to those out of … Continue reading
There are lots of great winter activities on the West Coast of Newfoundland and Labrador. Living in Corner Brook means Marble Mountain is right in our back yard. We also have some great cross country skiing at Blow Me Down Trails … Continue reading
Just a spectacular shot by Candace Cunning of Corner Brook taken at night during the Canada Day fireworks display. Corner Brook has never looked so beautiful.
I wanted to provide clarification about two points regarding the recent developments between the City of Corner Brook and IAFF Local 1222. 1. I supported the decision of Corner Brook City Council for workforce reduction of four of our professional … Continue reading